Major Initiatives for 2014-2015
- Provide guided practice in the classroom to enhance and deepen teacher content knowledge in the Common Core Learning Standards including onsite coaching and modeling.
- Provide high-level technology training for teachers through workshops and in class coaching.
- Provide two (2) year-long programs, one for New Teachers and one for Mentors that will provide them with the knowledge, expertise and support that teachers need to be successful in their roles.
- Continue support in designing quality assessments aligned to the Common Core Learning Standards.
- Encourage and provide opportunities for teachers to assume leadership roles in their schools, districts, and in their professions.
- Continue to offer programs, courses and workshops that meet the needs of our consortium teachers.
- Continue support of the Peer Coaching Model.